Varietals: 70% Tannat, 30% Cabernet Franc
Wine Making: Vinification by separated plots and grape varieties. Vinification at 25°C. Extraction by racking and pumping over. Depending on the grape variety, maceration for 10 to 20 days. One part aged in tanks (80%) and the rest (20%) in oak barrels for 12 months.
Color – A clear, brilliant, deep red.
Nose – Complex with aromas of fruits (blackberry, cherry), floral hints (violet) and spice (pepper, vanilla).
Mouth – Full and pleasant on the palate, revealing rounded tannins. Very fruity finish. A full, rich wine.
Food Pairing: To be served in any season, with cured pork meats or cheese as tapas. Great with meals from beginning to end: roasted poultry, couscous, spaghetti, sweet-and-sour duck breast.